So..

....and don't let me fall for you all over again because i know that you know that i still love you after everything, after ignoring me, after leaving in silence, after hurting me more each day, it's still you in my mind when i think about nothing, and you in my heart when i feel nothing else, and every time i stray from the normal world my thoughts and instinct eventually lead me back to you and i know it sucks because we've both moved one, and it was probably for the best, and after such a long time of suffering i have finally managed to stand back up, but the scars that went with the joy of loving you will never go away, along with the emotions that go with it, but know this- the moment you lead me back into your heart, or probably given a time machine to turn back time so that i may change whatever regrets i have committed, i will do the same as i did ten months ago, not regretting, not changing, not blaming, not even thinking, just knowing that you're still the only one, after all this time..

..is probably the longest sentence i've ever made :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment