I'm taking your advice, I'm looking on the bright side

JUNIOR-SENIOR PROMENADE
MARCH 12, 2010
MAKATI PALACE HOTEL
5:30pm-1:30am

It was really a night.

March 11. We all had prom practice at the venue, and we were all a bit bothered by the size of the venue. It was small, and barely 2 sections fit on the dance floor. But then, we arrived on the day itself, and the venue was excellent. It really looked like "prom" and not just "sige na nga, prom". Of course, the first hours upon arriving there were for pictures, and I'm grateful I didn't bring my camera with me.

The ceremony started and I practiced my speech, and the ssg waited in the lobby. Good thing ate gieanne made it on time. Well, the ceremony started and a lot of us stuttered, but I was able to do my speech smoothly, though I think I LOL'd right there on stage because I suddenly remembered how Ely Buendia angered so many teachers, that it was hilarious =))

BTW. Ely Buendia=Dondon Ferrer. He was wearing a black turtleneck, white suit, and jeans. Haha. For Sir Ferrer, it was okay, actually. But Ma'am Mira and the rest of the teachers scolded him, and the people at our table were laughing so hard. Table 11=the best :)

Cotillion. I stepped on my gown so many times because of the paper petticoat underneath, which i cut myself =)) First with scissors, and then, as i was wearing it, whenever my heels touched the thin fabric, it was further destroyed. At least I didn't really slip while dancing; I just "glided". A bit. =))) LOL

Presentation of candidates. For the prom princess, the candidates were Jerika, Kathryn, Hazel, Florica, Joyce, me, Aprille, Clang, Steph, Marielle, and Gia. And for prom prince, I don't remember, but Reich ended up winning, and Hazel was crowned prom princess. Okay. Prom prince->0_o glad I didn't win =)))))

Christine De Ubago and Mark Samonte won prom king and queen.

And there were a bunch of other awards too. I don't remember all of them.

And so the dancing begun, and my heels were off until the night ended :)) I was able to dance with all the titans, table 11, Sir Roca, Sir Vidallo, and most of the guys in our batch. For a moment I was depressed because I didn't dance with him. Actually, for like, 11 songs, we were beside each other. We were actually staring at each other. I catch him looking at me sometimes, and vice versa. But whenever a song ended, someone else would ask me to dance, and someone else would ask him (which was a WTF moment to me since he's a guy, and he's the one being asked :))

Yeah, I was disappointed. But whatever, at least I had fun even though. :D

Got home at around 2am with Kirven and Jonathan. It was a fun night. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment