Speak

Browsing through my files, I found our 1st year project - an adaptation of the song "Speak" by MCR, made to fit the theme "the english language". I was addicted to this adaptation, and our project rocked :) Enjoy

Speak
1-Pascal

I. 1st verse

Some say now speak the English language
And keep it still arranged
Or a fluent conversation
For a well-known institution
Come on do it like, singing to the song of life
And there’s no way you’ll be wrong
For what you thought

II. Chorus

Now do it all
And speak the words with me
‘Cause I know we’ll make it better
So say it loud
Know the words
And speak
Just speak
Well come on now, and say it all with me

III. 2nd verse

A word, for the things you meant to say
For a clearer explanation
And great aspirations
Let’s do it all right now
Speak up the words rightly
‘Cause there is no reason for us not to try

(chorus)

Just speak 2x

0 comments:

Post a Comment